The perfect party dip served with corn chips or vegetable crudités. The recipe uses Cottage Cheese which you can either ferment yourself or buy.
- 500g cottage cheese ( see our cottage recipe)
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 1 small can corn kernels drained
- 2 small tomatoes chopped
- 1 jalapeño seeded and minced
- 4 green onions finely diced
- 2 teaspoon Siracha sauce or other hot sauce, depending on how hot you like it!
- 1 teaspoon Grainfields Super Greens + Dunaliella
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt or sea salt to taste.
Combine cottage cheese and avocado in a food processor until smooth.
Transfer blended avocado and cottage cheese to medium bowl, add in all other ingredients and stir to mix through