- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blackberries
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 tblsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Alcoholic or non- alcoholic ginger beer
- 60 mls gin or vodka optional
- 2 tblsp your favourite Grainfields liquid
- Extra blueberries, raspberries, blackberries
- Slices of Lemon
- Sprigs of Rosemary
Place the mixed berries, rosemary and maple syrup in a large jar or shaker muddle them using a pestle or the back of a spoon.
Add the ice cubes, lemon juice, Grainfields liquid and (optional) gin or vodka to the mixture then shake for a few seconds to mix.
Pour the liquid through a strainer to remove the pulp and half fill the cocktail glasses. Add ice then top up with ginger beer. Garnish by adding fresh berries to the glass, with a slice of lemon and a sprig of Rosemary on the side.