- 1 1/2 cups (135g) rolled oats
- 1/2 cup mixed dried fruit (eg. Sultanas, goji berries, cranberries, pineapple, mango)
- 1 cup of mixed seeds and nuts (eg. Chia, pepitas, sunflower seeds, almonds, cashews, pistachios)
- 3 Tblsp Grainfields Hemp Seed Sprinkle
- 2 Tbsp Wholegrain Powder or your favourite Grainfields Powder (if using Supergreens, Zing, Hemp or Artamix only use 2 tsp.)
- 5 Tblsp honey
- 5 Tblsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (35g) dark chocolate melts, melted
- Decorate with shaved coconut
Grease an 18cm x 28cm slice pan and line the base and 2 long sides with baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang.
Combine the dry ingredients in a heatproof bowl. Melt the honey and coconut oil in a small saucepan over medium heat for 3 mins or until combined. Bring to the boil. Cook for 2 mins or until light golden. Remove from heat. Stir in the vanilla. Pour honey mixture over oat mixture. Stir until well combined. Press into prepared pan. Place in the fridge for 3 hours or until firm. Cut into pieces. Drizzle or coat with dark chocolate. Sprinkle with shaved coconut or other decorative topping. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.