- 3 tbsp cacao or cocoa (cacao is just unroasted cocoa – so it contains more antioxidants)
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 3 tbsp Hemp Seed Sprinkle
- 1 ½ tbsp Grains & Greens or 2 tsp Supergreens or Hemp Powder. (You can substitute any of your favourite Grainfields powders)
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 3/4 cups of your favourite dried fruits
- ½ cup nuts and seeds eg. Almonds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, walnuts etc. Soaked in your favourite Grainfields probiotic liquid overnight or at least 6 hours.
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp raw honey or your favourite natural liquid sweetener- rice syrup, agave, maple syrup
Place all ingredients except the honey in a food processor and blend until it forms clumps (add more coconut oil if the mixture is too dry). Continue blending and slowly pour in the honey. The mixture will be slightly sticky. Roll into snack sized balls and refrigerate. The bliss balls are ready to eat straight away, but will firm up more in the fridge.
Ideas for coating and decorating. Stick a skewer into them and dip in melted dark chocolate then roll in Hemp Seed Sprinkle, desiccated coconut, chopped nuts etc. or may just be left plain.